Women at SLC are passionate about connecting in relationships and investing in each other's lives.
Sound Life Groups Winter Session: January 14 - March 23, 2018
Women’s Bible Study: During the first 3 sessions Priscilla Shirer will teach us to hear His voice through individual scriptures that we focus on each week. The next 7 sessions we will dive into the gospel of Mark with Lisa Harper and follow Jesus through his early days of ministry all the way to the cross. There we discover what it means to be the recipients of His excessive compassion and the very reason for His all-consuming passion. Come and expect to hear God’s voice in an intimate and practical way, and come away with a revitalized relationship with Him and a renewed interest for His word.
Three Women's Bible Study time options:
Tuesdays - 9:30 AM at the Main Campus in the Chapel
Wednesdays - 7:00 PM at the Main Campus in the Chapel
Thursdays - 6:30 PM at the Orting Valley Campus in the Life Room
Sound Life Women MISSIONS is both Local & Global
- Supplying weekend food packs and personal hygiene packs for Cedarcrest Junior High students in need through the school year
- You can help by bringing items needed to complete the packs or by donating cash for fresh items purchased at distribution time
Missions – Global
- Partnering with Convoy of Hope Women’s Empowerment program to train and equip the women in need in poverty stricken countries
- A highly successful micro-enterprise program to educate and give accountability to change the lives of women, their families and children
- Cash donations are collected each week in Women’s Bible Study sessions