Women at SLC are passionate about connecting in relationships and investing in each other's lives.
Sound Life Groups Fall Session: September 12 - November 16
Women’s Bible Study: 1 Peter
Do you want to know more about the Bible and how it can impact the way you think and feel? 1 Peter was written to offer encouragement to suffering Christians, and brings perspective and hope to our own difficult circumstances. We’ll dig deeper into the Bible alongside other women with this practical study by Jen Wilkin. Optional study guides available for $14. Image below shows available meeting times.
Sound Life Women MISSIONS is both Local & Global
- Supplying weekend food packs and personal hygiene packs for Cedarcrest Junior High students in need through the school year
- You can help by bringing items needed to complete the packs or by donating cash for fresh items purchased at distribution time
Missions – Global
- Partnering with Convoy of Hope Women’s Empowerment program to train and equip the women in need in poverty stricken countries
- A highly successful micro-enterprise program to educate and give accountability to change the lives of women, their families and children
- Cash donations are collected each week in Women’s Bible Study sessions