When you hear the word "finances" do you find yourself filled with stress or worry? This workshop is for you! We believe everyone can benefit from learning and understanding how to manage their personal finances, no matter if you live paycheck-to-paycheck or have money to spare. Come on out to Sound Life Church in Orting on June 2nd for this FREE workshop. Feel free to bring a dish of finger foods to share with others during breaks!
101 Corrin Ave SW
Orting, WA 98360
Here's what you can expect from this workshop:
- Learn to make and maintain a family budget (forms included)
- Learn how to gain financial freedom by living on a budget
- Learn strategies to get out of Credit Card debt (formula included)
- Learn how to plan your retirement savings strategies
- Learn about Compound Interest - the 8th Wonder of the World
- Understand the different types of Life Insurance
- Understand the Rule of 72
- Understand 3 different Savings Accounts you need for the future
- Identify the high cost of waiting to save
- ...and much more!