WHAT TO EXPECT AT SLC
Here’s what you can expect on a Sunday Morning at the SLC Main Campus:
- A welcoming, casual and friendly environment.
- Venues to choose from with different music styles (see below).
- People at the entrances to help you find your way around.
- Complimentary coffee & donuts in the lobby.
- Kids ages 0-5th grade will enjoy their own fun, age appropriate groups with activity and teaching during the adult gathering.
- A live band will play some songs; feel free to listen or sing along.
- On most Sundays there will be a moment that our leaders are available to pray for you and your needs.
- You will have the opportunity to fill out a Connection Card. Drop the Connection Card in the offering bucket- or bring it to a Welcome table as you exit to receive a gift bag.
- A pastor from the teaching team will spend around 35 minutes helping you apply relevant teachings from the Bible to everyday life.
- Find your way around with this map (click here to view).
We offer two music styles or Venues at the 9:30 AM Main Campus service time.
- Traditions - Classic worship experience that is centered around piano and organ in the Chapel at 9:30 AM only. The message is a video feed from the Auditorium.
- The Gathering - Live preaching with vibrant, interactive worship featuring a worship choir and band with a full sound in the Auditorium at 9:30 & 11:00 AM.