SUNDAYS @ 9:30 & 11:00 AM
- Interactive, age appropriate venue for children in grades K-5
- Kids enjoy games and have time to make friends at the beginning
- Next is energetic worship in the Kids Auditorium
- Small and large group settings provide skits, object lessons and stories to help kids learn about the Bible in an interactive way
- Afterward, kids enjoy time to have fun with their new friends
Wednesday Nights for Kids
During our Sound Life Group Sessions (offered seasonally) throughout the year on Wednesday nights, we offer Rainbows (for preschool boys & girls), Royal Rangers (for boys) and Mpact (for girls). Click the icons below for details on those programs.
Sound Life Groups are on summer break in July and August. The Fall Session of Groups begins again on September 13.