WHAT IS DISCIPLESHIP AT SLC?
- Discipleship at SLC is modeled after the Great Commission in Matthew 28.19 where Jesus commands us to make disciples of all people, teaching them and training them.
- It is an on-going, natural, participative process that engages every person at SLC.
- Based on connecting people to each other to grow in their walk with Christ by learning to serve and support one another on the journey of faith.
- Kids discipleship happens in SLC Kids on Sunday mornings and in Royal Rangers and MPact on Wednesday nights.
- Students 6th-12th grade receive practical and relevant teaching on Wednesday nights in the chapel at 7:00 pm.
- Sound Life Groups provide adults with opportunities to grow in faith and build relationships with other believers. Groups meet in homes or at the church and cover a wide variety of topics.
- Click here to check out the Sound Life Group page for more details.
- For more information on discipleship contact the church office.
Your Next Steps:
Receiving Jesus is the most important decision a person can ever make, and this is just the beginning of a lifetime following Christ. All of us at Sound Life Church want to help you continue to grow in your relationship with Jesus.
We would love for you to consider these next steps. Not only will it deepen your personal relationship with Jesus, but it will also give you the opportunity to build relationships with other believers.
Step One: Sound Life Groups
Join a Sound Life Group, where you can connect and grow in your faith. Groups meet in homes, or at the church and cover a wide variety of topics, so find ones that work for you! Click here to check out the Sound Life Groups page for more details.
Step Two: Water Baptism
Water Baptism is your second next step. At our baptism services or as we like to call them New Start Sunday, we celebrate your decision to follow Christ. This important step is also your way to say “I’m following Jesus.” If you would like to be baptized email Cynthia in the church office for more details.